Tuscon 30,000 Service
Schedule your maintenance and 30,000 service with your local Tucson auto repair!
Thinking that you can skip your 30k service may be the first mistake you make when it comes to the maintenance of your car. Not only does it help your car last for years longer, but it is also a requirement outlined in many warranty agreements. Adams Automotive wants to help you keep your car on the road for years, and meet the needs of your warranty agreement. We have been doing this at our Tucson shop for years now. We’ve earned the trust of many car owners here, and we aim to continue this trend by doing 30,000 services that include you in the decision process.
Some aspects of your 30,000 service you have no control over. Either you do them and keep your warranty valid, or you don’t and you void it. Adams Automotive wants to work with you to be sure that you stay under warranty. We provide affordable 30k services at our shop in Tucson so that you don’t have to skip it.
Every manufacturer has their own requirements, every car will also experience different wear during it’s life. Giving you a ‘typical’ example of a 30,000 service at Adams Automotive is difficult because of this. Here are some examples to give you a snapshot of what to expect:
- Inspection of the fuel lines, hoses and all connections
- Inspection of all brake lines, hoses and fluid
- Looking at the parking brake, brake drums and pads and the entire brake line system and fluids
- Checking the steering gear box, linkage, boots, ball joints, power steering pump
- Replacing the air cleaner filter
- Flushing the coolant system and replacing the fluids
For a complete assessment of what you car needs, stop by our Tucson shop when you close in on 30,000 miles.